Sessions 1 and 2 – Workshop Stream 2 (11.00-12.30 and 13.15-14.45 Peterhouse Lecture Theatre)
24th UK Symposium on Case-Based Reasoning (UKCBR 2019)
Professor Miltos Petridis, Middlesex University
The symposium will be a relatively informal occasion where you can meet CBR colleagues and exchange news, views and opinions as well as learning about the work of other researchers and practitioners.
Session 1 (11.00-12.30):
- Dr Stelios Kapetanakis, University of Brighton: Invited Application Talk “Process-oriented CBR through real-world Applications”
- Xiaohong Gao (Middlesex University, London, UK) et al., submitted refereed paper “Case-based Reasoning of a Deep Learning Network for Prediction of Early Stage of Oesophageal Cancer”
- Cedric Klosa (Exploit Labs UG, University of Hildesheim), et al., submitted refereed paper: “Evaluation of CEBRAS: a Case-Based Reasoning Adversary Emulation System”
Session 2 (13.15-14.45):
- D.B. Skillicorn (Queen’s University) et al. submitted refereed paper “Case-Based Similarity for Social Robots”
- Prof. Miltos Petridis, Middlesex University, Invited Keynote talk: “A 24-year Journey in CBR through applications: Lessons learned”
Please see the UKCBR webpage for further workshop information.
There is now just over a week for the submission deadline. Long and short submissions are welcome.
For any queries please email Miltos on email@example.com