Sessions 1 and 2 – Workshop Stream 2 (11.00-12.30 and 13.15-14.45 Peterhouse Lecture Theatre)
24th UK Symposium on Case-Based Reasoning (UKCBR 2019)
Professor Miltos Petridis, Middlesex University
The symposium will be a relatively informal occasion where you can meet CBR colleagues and exchange news, views and opinions as well as learning about the work of other researchers and practitioners.
Session 1 (11.00-12.30):
- Dr Stelios Kapetanakis, University of Brighton: Invited Application Talk “Process-oriented CBR through real-world Applications”
- Xiaohong Gao (Middlesex University, London, UK) et al., submitted refereed paper “Case-based Reasoning of a Deep Learning Network for Prediction of Early Stage of Oesophageal Cancer”
- Cedric Klosa (Exploit Labs UG, University of Hildesheim), et al., submitted refereed paper: “Evaluation of CEBRAS: a Case-Based Reasoning Adversary Emulation System”
Session 2 (13.15-14.45):
- D.B. Skillicorn (Queen’s University) et al. submitted refereed paper “Case-Based Similarity for Social Robots”
- Prof. Miltos Petridis, Middlesex University, Invited Keynote talk: “A 24-year Journey in CBR through applications: Lessons learned”
Please see the UKCBR webpage for further workshop information.
There is now just over a week for the submission deadline. Long and short submissions are welcome.
For any queries please email Miltos on firstname.lastname@example.org
After many requests, the submission deadline has been extended to October 29th, 2017
The 22nd UKCBR event will be held on December 12th 1017.
The CFP will be published soon.
For this year, the UKCBR series of workshops has been renamed to the UKCBR Symposium. This reflects best the nature of the event, that presents an annual opportunity for Case Based Reasoning (CBR) researchers and people interested in CBR to get together and discuss various theoretical and application issues and trends in CBR. The event has always attracted an international audience, and contains peer-reviewed submitted research publications, invited talks and tutorials/workshops, as well as other opportunities for discussion, dissemination, learning and networking in the area of CBR.